Saturday 30 November 2013

30 Nov 2013...... Lost in Dark Eve.

Life and death, day and night both have some kind of similarity but differ in many ways. Life that starts with you and end with death. Opposite with some analogy, Hard to bound both yet they amalgamate and that's we called it Eve.. . I can see birds chirping in their nest playing with their young ones but does everyone so lucky like them. We all were very hopeful of what we get today on eve is good for them. But thing that matter is the day that has to passed. My day was not good still hoping for the good Eve. Anxiety ,blissfulness that wait for me but for all I have to face this Eve, this dark Eve. Panicked, stunned It's me with long black sky. Sky that covers all, making my coming day  covered with dark, discovering what I can't see. I close my eyes just to make it more clear and found a filthy road for my destination. But what could be the life be with so easiness and without any hurdle. I can see stars blinking tried to guide me ,New moon turns no moon. Cool breezes whispers in my ears singing a suave song which encourages to move forward. Its time for night that waits at a corner and me still sitting at nook with a hope for a good day. Time passes and here comes the mighty night. Suddenly the silence broke into atmosphere with peace in all. Ahh I feel so secure and bless. Thank God I am so close to you, you the nature. Yes It's true, hope works and I just with a hope of a good day and will begin with a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment