Tuesday 9 December 2014

5 July .... Night of full Moon.

Nature  has its wonderful law, 'law of nature'. We are always told about time that passes away never come back do what you like today for now or never, but how difficult is to understand that we have another next day, this night of full Moon will come again. Who said the time will never come back but the fact is Its the timing which never be perfect as today. White shiny rays healing me from inside, how calm the weather is, how much alone I am today,what pain that keep inside me from a very long time. Its not a bad thing to sit alone think about what you had done, the best time to introspect so I am doing. We are humans we made mistakes and so did I. Yes this is the thought that crawl in my mind, that feeling of guilt occupies my whole mind and heart, do I ever been out of this phase, do that person whom I hurt will ever forgive me, I don't know. "It took whole life to become what you are but it take just one moment to become what you were". It can be a small thing or it can as big as I am feeling. But what belongs to me for which I am so scared. Ah this holy light brings me out once again, once again burning flames crawls inside me. I can hear cricket sound once they irritated me but today they are the only one who are with me, the only with whom I can share my feelings and my loneliness. Hey! look its you here, I can see you I felt very bad for what I had said to you those words but not just the words, I come near to you and something happened, so much silence here neither cricket nor wind. I open my eyes Ah! its a dream nothing was real just the shining Moon which is disappearing slowly now its time for another day Sun all set to get up, its time to bind up all but the lesson I learn will remain with me forever and ever......

No comments:

Post a Comment