Tuesday 11 June 2013

11 Jun 2013......A Rainy day


I am enjoying the weather which gives me sensation, sensation of emotions & feelings. I am in flashback,My childhood. I remember how I was grown up, cold breeze reminds me all good things , joy & happiness with  black clouds that pushing me in the darkness of my life. Darkness which comprises of pain, sorrows and low feelings.But the cool breeze dominating the dark clouds. Green dancing leaves enjoying the romantic weather and I with the mixed feelings. I see birds flying opening their wings like they are accepting what the nature, the God has given to them. I remember how I enjoy this weather in past, playing cricket with my friends, sharing laughter with each other but today I am silent sitting at the corner of my terrace, Listening Bengali Folk Flute music By John Wubbenhorst. Classical instrumental music is all time favourite of mine. I can hear some music which is hard to listen i.e. Music of Nature which soothe me, my mind and my heart. I see little ants collecting food for monsoon season (one of the workaholic creature or may be only one). I see everybody is giving thanks to God and I just saying the few words 

     
                                        HA RAHAM HA RAHAM FARMA E KHUDHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment