Saturday 15 June 2013

15 June 2013.............. A repressed son!

When we are about to born , we have only a world of two persons, they nourished you they help you in every aspects. So the my story is, only son of my parents. Most of families in India belongs to a middle class and so my family. We are told to watch our desires since our childhood. Being a human I also had some desires when I was a small child ,when little grown up little more but always have. From my very small age I was a pliable boy, a boy who never share his feelings with his parents, a boy who always suppress his desires, a boy who always hesitate to ask anything from there parents. Many of times I just put my desires in dustbin and move on. I was appreciated from many as a child who is not a headstrong but the cost I pay remains confined to me nobody can understand it, and when I feel bad they ask "what happen is something wrong with your health " and I was remain silent I had no words to say just "I am alright" because it was not about desire it was of health which is good and they gone relaxed and have a perception "he is just like that, a silent melancholic person". Which indeed A person wants to fly, who wants to cope up with his friends, who wants to enjoy. But all those chapter are rarely told. Now I am grown up allowed to take the decisions of life, but still I suppressed my want, hesitate asking something which are my need and necessity. But being positive I made myself a person who always happy in any conditions, still there is twinge in my heart on which I can't able to succeed till now.........or may be never.

No comments:

Post a Comment