Thursday 8 August 2013

6 Aug 2013 ... Wondering what on clouds.

Just saw a thick white cloud over my head thinking what above that, silence, music I just can predict it. Continuously moving air is pushing it like a wave. I remember Kalidasa's Meghdoot( a messenger) but it needs a receiver as I don't have any. Suddenly I remember Cloud no. 9 a sound track of Bryan adams but I can't able to succeed to find the answer. Still my question continues what on clouds. I raise my height of imagination and thought of a whole new world. A world of Ideal things, I have my friends with me , my parents, my kin & all my lovers, where I play with them. I saw me as a child who is making small mountains and caves  of clouds. I saw the whole world so happy and without fear. Play, work, talks all were existed in that place. I can fly like a bird, jumping from one cloud to another. I have no words to say how happy I was. I saw my friends asking for me, my school first place of my worship then I move forward, my college days so alive so much of joy just because of my friends. Adventures, lies, truth, love with me and my friends like a timeline I was growing enjoying once again, my life(my childhood) it was the best feeling that I have ever had.
But suddenly I jump on a black cloud, sound of lighting that shivers me, water and water whole around that the fear I have, I found myself alone fighting with no forms. I was weeping with full sound and pain, intolerable fear covered with darkness which is coming closer and closer at every blink of my eyes. I shut my eyes and started screaming as loud as I can, and suddenly I woke up. I saw the watch with sweat on my head it was 2:30 of noon. I was now a bit relaxed and thinking how a beautiful dream can go worse. But this nightmare also reminded me that nothing is constant everything changes in life, and this is what we need to accept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment