Friday 17 May 2013

17 May 2013... My first blog.

How could the life change ups and downs, pain and happiness. I always talk about on such matter what the life say to me to you also. Why I do so, I really don't know may be I learn something everyday as I said,"Knowledge and lessons can gain at any age and through any age". Yess!! its true, whole of your life you learn from everything, everything that come across. I am embroiled this time thinking about life, but that taught me a lot, sometime I wish and sometimes succeed to think on other matters. Whatever I know about this life all the things that I understood is because of my NANA JI thank you very much I need it very badly.
I would like to share one lesson that he taught me.

प्रश्न :    जल से पतला कौन है ?
           और कौन भू से भारी ?
           कौन अग्नि से तेज है ?
           और कौन काजल से काली ?

उत्तर :  जल से पतला ज्ञान है ।
          पाप भू से भारी ।
          क्रोध अग्नि से तेज है ।
          और कलंक काजल से काली ।


No comments:

Post a Comment