Tuesday 21 May 2013

18 May 2013.............Journey

My Journey begins with 43°C temperature, me and my bike on road. Its a long journey that I have to cover , a journey of 60 km. I was comparing it with life. I can feel the heat on my body. After a long time a rider is back , I can see trees moving behind me. I was moving with the speed of 100+ but can't break my record of 152 km/h as road doesn't allow me to do that, also I don't wish to ,as I don't want to achieve something on my life's bet. Apart from that, silent sound of air makes some whisper in my ears who want to say something which I can't listen , neglecting the whisper I was moving, our life is just like that you have to move at any cost whether it is hot or cold leaving some people and something behind you, to achieve something. You can have a better vehicle for your journey of life as in my case I can have a bike, but that makes me dependable and soft . I want to be tough, also it makes me satisfied and proud.

Question can be ask why don't you choose a bicycle or go on your own legs that will make you more satisfied and proud and the answer is, Not only you have to reach the goal but also you have to reach on time

I had choose my vehicle according to my shrewdness, what you choose that's a big question?

No comments:

Post a Comment